This course is designed for entry-level students looking to kickstart their careers in the field of accounting.
The Industry Certificate in Business Accounting aims to equip students with the fundamentals of accounting, preparing them to be able to deal with accounts while also understanding the importance of reporting.
Students will learn and understand the role of accounting in supporting the management functions of planning, control, and decision-making throughout the duration of the course. They will also be involved in interactive case studies and practical assessments which evaluate their analytical skills and business acumen.
By the end of the course, students will be receiving an invitation for interviews with various organisations.
- Bookkeeping Clerk
- Financial Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Had obtained a diploma/degree from a local university
- Able to learn using a computer desktop/laptop
- Stable internet connection with web cam and microphone
- Lecturing & mentoring
- Practical case studies & learning activities
- Group/individual projects