This course is designed for entry-level students looking to kickstart their careers in the field of business process outsourcing.
Students will be gaining an understanding of the concepts and strategies applied in the field of BPO while learning different techniques in the call centre and transcription process. Apart from that, this course is designed to provide students with the extensive knowledge required to understand the legal and ethical practices of the BPO working environment.
By the end of the course, students will be receiving multiple interview invitations from various organisations.
- Call Centre Executive
- Customer Service Executive
- Telemarketing Executive
- BPO Project Manager
- BPO Operations Manager
- Quality Analysis
- Had obtained a diploma/degree from a local university
- Able to learn using a computer desktop/laptop
- Stable internet connection with web cam and microphone
- Lecturing & mentoring
- Practical case studies & learning activities
- Group/individual projects