This course is designed for entry-level students looking to kickstart their careers in the field of business admin.
Students will not only gain an understanding of the basic organisational structure and functions but also develop soft skills which will assist them in performing in their workplace. Students will have the chance to be involved in role plays, tackle case studies, as well as setting their career goals, all of which will facilitate their career progression.
Highlighting the focus of professional development, students will be ready to kickstart their career across various aspects of any organisation, equipped with the skills to handle administrative tasks. This program is open to all entry-level students, especially those with no prior work experience.
By the end of the course, students will be receiving multiple interview invitations from various organisations.
- Administrative Assistant
- Business Development Associate
- Executive Assistant
- Marketing Assistant
- Recruitment Executive
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Had obtained a diploma/degree from a local university
- Able to learn using a computer desktop/laptop
- Stable internet connection with web cam and microphone
- Lecturing & mentoring
- Practical case studies & learning activities
- Group/individual projects