This course is designed for entry-level students looking to kickstart their careers in the field of culinary.
Students will gain the fundamental skills required in the foodservice industry, from food preparation and handling to managing customer satisfaction. Students will also gain exposure to the business elements of F&B operations, delving into the marketing and accounts management, all of which would assist students in setting up their own restaurants.
By the end of the course, students will be receiving multiple interview invitations from various organisations.
- Beverage Services Manager
- Catering Manager
- Food and Beverage Service Supervisor
- Kitchen Helper
- Commercial Food Suppliers
- Food and Beverage Server
- Had obtained a diploma/degree from a local university
- Able to learn using a computer desktop/laptop
- Stable internet connection with web cam and microphone
- Lecturing & mentoring
- Practical case studies & learning activities
- Group/individual projects