This course is designed for entry-level students looking to kickstart their careers in the field of customer service.
Students are expected to become more customer-focused and have a complete understanding about customers’ logical and emotional motivations which prepared them to deliver an outstanding service to customer. Apart from that, students will be learning the skills to deal with customer complains and feedbacks in a professional manner.
By the end of the course, students will be receiving multiple interview invitations from various organisations.
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Specialist
- Customer Service Operations Manager
- Customer Relations Advisor
- Product Support Specialist
- Had obtained a diploma/degree from a local university
- Able to learn using a computer desktop/laptop
- Stable internet connection with web cam and microphone
- Lecturing & mentoring
- Practical case studies & learning activities
- Group/individual projects