This course is designed for entry-level students looking to kickstart their careers in the field of engineering.
Students will acquire extensive knowledge and skills throughout the duration of the course, developing a deeper understanding and application of engineering theory into practice with applied projects. The areas of focus in electrical, civil, mechanical, mechatronics, mining and/or environmental engineering, provides strong foundation for the students into more intensive theoretical and practical work.
By the end of the course, students will be receiving multiple interview invitations from various organisations.
- Chief Engineer
- Engineering Director
- Technology Officer
- Engineering Manager
- Quality Manager
- Resource Manager
- Industrial Designer
- Technical Writer
- Quality Control
- Had obtained a diploma/degree from a local university
- Able to learn using a computer desktop/laptop
- Stable internet connection with web cam and microphone
- Lecturing & mentoring
- Practical case studies & learning activities
- Group/individual projects