This course is designed for entry-level students looking to kickstart their careers in the field of event management.
Students will be able to formulate, design, and execute events strategically with the consideration of costs, healthy and safety measures, contingencies, as well as stakeholders needs. Additionally, they will be exposed to the administrative parts of event planning which are at times neglected, yet essential to any event being carried out.
By the end of the course, students will be receiving multiple interview invitations from various organisations.
- Banquet Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Conference Organiser
- Event Director
- Event Manager
- Event Planner
- Had obtained a diploma/degree from a local university
- Able to learn using a computer desktop/laptop
- Stable internet connection with web cam and microphone
- Lecturing & mentoring
- Practical case studies & learning activities
- Group/individual projects