This course is designed for entry-level students looking to kickstart their careers in the field of hotel management.
Students will acquire extensive knowledge and skills throughout the duration of the course, developing a deeper understanding and appreciation of the daily operations of any hotel. Delving into every service a hotel has to offer, students will not just come out with hotel expertise, but also gain personal growth in terms of grooming as well as the expansion of soft skills to their profile, such as interpersonal skills and resilience.
By the end of the course, students will be receiving multiple interview invitations from various organisations.
- Chief Executive Steward
- Front Desk Executive
- Hotel General Manager
- Hotel Sales Executive
- Hotel Sales Manager
- Hotel Service Crew
- Had obtained a diploma/degree from a local university
- Able to learn using a computer desktop/laptop
- Stable internet connection with web cam and microphone
- Lecturing & mentoring
- Practical case studies & learning activities
- Group/individual projects