This course is designed for entry-level students looking to kickstart their careers in the field of human resources.
Students will acquire extensive knowledge in the disciplines of people management, ranging from the personalization of learning and development of employees to managing the whole organizational development. Additionally, students will acquire and develop interpersonal skills to excel in the HR department of any organization.
By the end of the course, students will be receiving multiple interview invitations from various organisations.
- Human Resources Executive
- Human Resources Assistant
- Talent Recruitment Specialist
- Learning and Development Specialist
- Employee Engagement Executive
- Talent Sourcing Specialist
- Had obtained a diploma/degree from a local university
- Able to learn using a computer desktop/laptop
- Stable internet connection with web cam and microphone
- Lecturing & mentoring
- Practical case studies & learning activities
- Group/individual projects