This course is designed for entry-level students looking to kickstart their careers in the field of information technology.
Students will be exposed to the structure of web pages and development techniques when creating a website. Besides, students learn to apply user interface, user experience and responsive website design skills on enhancing website creation. Students also learn to create a website on the mobile view to increasing website usability.
Upon completion of the course, students will have the foundation of website development and ready to kickstart their careers in the technology industry. Furthermore, students are equipped with basic knowledge on programming to create the software application and learn how to create virtual products in the marketplace.
By the end of the course, students will be receiving multiple interview invitations from various organisations.
- Web Designer
- Web Developer
- Front-End Developer
- Back-End Developer
- Full Stack Developer
- Web Accessibility Consultant
- Web Quality Consultant
- Had obtained a diploma/degree from a local university
- Able to learn using a computer desktop/laptop
- Stable internet connection with web cam and microphone
- Lecturing & mentoring
- Practical case studies & learning activities
- Group/individual projects