This course is designed for entry-level students looking to kickstart their careers in the field of retail and branding.
Students will learn to coordinate front office with back office operations, leading successful retail businesses. They will also be equipped with the skills needed to synchronise the processes needed to manage a retail business, ranging from inventory control to sales negotiation.
By the end of the course, students will be receiving multiple interview invitations from various organisations.
- Brand Executive
- Marketing Executive
- Retail Manager
- Supply Chain Distributer
- Business Development Manager
- Merchandising Representative
- Had obtained a diploma/degree from a local university
- Able to learn using a computer desktop/laptop
- Stable internet connection with web cam and microphone
- Lecturing & mentoring
- Practical case studies & learning activities
- Group/individual projects