- Please note that this course has the following prerequisites which must be completed before it can be accessed
- Industry Certificate in Website Design (HTML & CSS)
The Industry Certificate in Programming Language (Ruby on Rails) also known as ROR aims to equip students with the knowledge of a high-level web framework that supports easy and fast development of safe and maintainable websites.
Students will be exposed to the application of ROR on modern web and mobile application development. Students will also learn to apply ROR modules in creating applications or websites from existing sources instead of raw codes.
This program is designed to build a strong foundation for students in software application development. The demand of RoR skills is on the rise in the market.
- Ruby on Rails (ROR) Developer
- Ruby on Rails (ROR) Tech Lead
- Software Engineer
- Website Developer
- Front End Developer
- Back End Developer
- Full Stack Developer
- General understanding of web development principles
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Classroom Lecturing
- Group or Individual Work
- Practical Exercise Case Studies Learning Activities
- Mini projects